Sliding Electric Gates
There are 2 types of sliding electric gates, both of which offer excellent space saving advantages.
1. The Classic Sliding Electric Gate
This style is often used when there is a restricted amount of land available when the electric gate is in the open position.
This type of electric gate also requires a ground track which runs across the entrance. This means that vehicles must drive over the track on entry and exit.
1. CAME sliding gate automation
2. NICE sliding gate automation
2. The Cantilever Electric Gate.
This style of gate has no need for ground track across the entrance. However, it does require a distance of 1/3rd greater than the entrance for the return.
Therefore it is suited to those customers who have land available on one side. i.e a 12ft opening will require a total opening distance of 16ft when the electric gate is in the open position.
Sliding electric gates may be either wood or steel design.
3. Wood cantilever sliding gate - front
4. Wood cantilever sliding gate - back
5. Steel cantilever sliding gate - commercial
6. Steel cantilever sliding gate - residential